Many diseases that have historically been incurable or untreatable will become curable or even preventable in the future due to increased understanding of our genomic data. Solving biological problems from this perspective is one of humanity’s greatest challenges. Do you want to play a role in enabling that change?
We are looking for interns in the niche of clinical genomics space in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, and Italy healthcare sectors.
What you will do
Understand Euformatics’ software products and attend training provided by the sales and scientific team for the purpose of building a lead list based on our Ideal Customer Profile. In depth, you will identify & reach out potential customers via email, messaging and cold calling. Also, you will tailor sales and marketing scripts according to each communication channel.
You will be coached on how to summarize understanding of the competitive situation locally. So, you can independently set up various sales strategies to connect with prospective customers working in close collaboration with the country lead at Euformatics.
On the customer experience side, you will be taking feedback from the customers and working upon them. As well as, keep customer satisfaction and top learning experience as central objectives.
What we look for in you
- You are a student doing your bachelor’s or master’s degree; majoring in Genetics or Molecular Biology science or even Business studies with huge interest in clinical genetics market;
- You aim to acquire solid people & communication skills through practical experience;
- You aim to achieve strategic management skills with operational excellence;
- You are dynamic, pragmatic and entrepreneurial; and have ‘mutual value’ mindset;
- You maintain a strong customer focus in your approach;
- You are fluent in English, and the language of the targeted country
What we offer you
- We will coach and train you in getting your LinkedIn profiles complete and interesting to be confident to do sales and other outbound work credibly.
- You will be able to build a broad network of contacts and understanding of the clinical genetics market in your own country.
- International students can do their international internship in our headquarters office in Finland if desired or remotely (hybrid option is possible)
- Providing all necessary certifications & credibility to obtain your credits required by your university. As well as, a certified recommendation letter from our CEO & co-founders.
- We will train you to have excellent sales skills and the ability to work independently.
- With our team you will learn to improve your organizational and networking skills.
- You will be part of one of the most international teams in Finland. Our customers come from every corner of the globe, giving Euformatics a strong international vibe.
- Our company culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues and our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
- Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
- Uncapped commission for all deals that we sign that are based on your Market Research or Business Development activities.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Be confident to achieve impact’
In sum, an internship that has an impact!
Lucas Dias Ferraz
Market Research Intern
“I feel autonomous and independent after spending two months here learning about how medicine can be integrated into business opportunities. I can speak English better and feel more confident & comfortable in addressing medical experts with my questions about NGS in the French Market. I also enjoy the part that everyone comes from a different country with their own stories and personalities making the atmosphere quite cool and a cheerful boss. ”
This is how you apply
Send a short email to email@example.com and let us know you want to talk!
Please attach your CV and tailored cover letter for the position.
This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found!